You can register at any of our stores by simply filling in our ClubCard enrolment form and you'll receive a plastic card immediately. For your convenience, you may also enrol online or register your plastic card that you received in-store online.
You earn points at Clicks and at our ClubCard Affinity Partners by presenting your ClubCard to the cashier to swipe before cashing up. The card needs to handed to the cashier upfront to ensure that the points are indeed earned for the particular transaction, as they cannot be added after the sale has been concluded. Our online ClubCard Affinity Partners require that you enter your ClubCard number prior to concluding your transaction to enable you to earn points. Please click here to view all of our ClubCard Affinity Partners and their benefits.
1 point is earned for every R5 spent.
10 points = 1 rand.
Remember, points need to be converted into cashback rewards before they can be redeemed. When you've earned 100 points or more by the qualification date (every 2 months), then those points are converted into cashback. Cashback is loaded directly onto your ClubCard and you will be notified of this each time.
Your points balance* can be checked:
at the bottom of your till slip
by logging onto the My Rewards Activity on the Clicks website click here
by contacting our Customer Service Centre on 0860 254 257 / +2721 460 1009
*Points balances are correct as at midnight the previous day
Points need to be converted into cashback rewards before they can be redeemed. When you've earned 100 points or more by the qualification date (every 2 months), then those points are converted into cashback. Cashback is loaded directly onto your ClubCard and you will be notified of this via email and/or sms.
Your cashback balance* can be checked:
at the bottom of your till slip
by logging onto the My Rewards Activity on the Clicks website click here
by contacting our Customer Service Centre on 0860-254-257 / +27 21 460-1009
by using our USSD** code *134*25253 on your cell phone
*Cashback balances are correct as at midnight the previous day
**USSD is available in RSA, but not in our neighbouring states. No cost is applicable.
Yes, your cashback will expire 12 months from date of issue. Expiry date of your cashback can be checked in the My Rewards Activity section of the Clicks website or by contacting the Customer Service Centre.
Notify the Customer Service Centre as soon as possible. You would need to collect a new card from any of our stores. Any available cashback rewards and points will be transferred onto the new card and the lost/stolen card will be made inactive to protect the cashback balance and points.
You no longer need a physical ClubCard to earn points and enjoy feel good rewards. Download the Clicks app from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store, log in, and scan your virtual ClubCard on your cellphone at the till.
Should your cellphone not support this functionality, collect a replacement card at any Clicks store and complete your details on the form to ensure that any available cashback and ClubCard points are transferred to your new card.
You can view all the Clicks ClubCard Affinity Partners on our partner page:
Click here, where you can also view all the benefits you are able to access at these companies.
Existing ClubCard members can opt in for Baby Club* in the My Account Summary section of our website or by clicking here. Non-ClubCard members may enrol in-store or online. Alternatively, you may email our Customer Service Centre on [email protected] or call them on 0860 254 257 / +2721 460 1009.
*Baby Club is not available in Botswana.
Provided your profile is updated with your ID number or date of birth, our system will automatically opt you in for the SeniorsClub when you turn 60. New ClubCard members who are 60 years or older, will automatically be opted in.
SeniorsClub allows you to earn double points on your purchases on Seniors Double Points days, which is the second Wednesday of every month.
Qualifying Gold ClubCard holders earn a FREE copy of ClubCard magazine six (6) times per year. If you are opted in to receive email or SMS marketing, we will send you a notification when the magazine is available in store, while stocks last. Should a ClubCard member not qualify, the magazine is also available for purchase in-store.
1. The Clicks Customer Loyalty Programme, known as Clicks ClubCard (“ClubCard”), is operated by Clicks Retailers (Pty) Ltd (“Clicks”).
2. A Clicks ClubCard is issued by and remains the property of Clicks, which reserves the right to issue, decline and withdraw a Clicks ClubCard at any time.
3. By becoming a member of ClubCard a person is deemed to have agreed to these terms and conditions, as amended or replaced by Clicks ("ClubCard Terms"). The latest version of the ClubCard Terms is available online at www.clicks.co.za or may be requested telephonically through Clicks’ Customer Service Centre on 0860 254 257 or +27 (0)21 460 1009. A person who does not agree to be bound by the ClubCard Terms may not participate in ClubCard. Existing ClubCard members who do not agree to be bound by the ClubCard Terms must notify Clicks of such refusal in writing or telephonically through Clicks’ Customer Service Centre on 0860 254 257 or +27 (0)21 460 1009, on the happening of which such member’s participation in ClubCard will automatically terminate.
4. A Clicks ClubCard cannot be used as a credit or debit card.
5. A Clicks ClubCard is not transferable. ClubCard benefits will accordingly accrue to the named ClubCard member only.
6. To earn ClubCard points in respect of a qualifying transaction (“Points”), a member’s Clicks ClubCard must be presented at the checkout point, failing which no Points will be earned in respect of such transaction. It is not possible to earn Points retrospectively in respect of previous qualifying transactions where a Clicks ClubCard was not presented.
7. The ClubCard Terms govern the manner in which Points may be earned, redeemed, retained or forfeited and cashback or other rewards (“Reward(s)") may be issued. Each ClubCard member is responsible for familiarising him/herself with the ClubCard Terms and any correspondence issued by Clicks to such member to enable the member to understand his/her rights and responsibilities under ClubCard.
8. Any amendment to the ClubCard Terms, as contemplated in clause 3 above, will not affect any Points earned or Rewards issued to a ClubCard member prior to the date of such amendment.
9. Where Points are earned and converted to a monetary value in South Africa, Namibia, Swaziland, Botswana and/or Lesotho, Rewards will be issued to a ClubCard member separately in respect of each country in the currency of the country in which the Points were earned. Rewards may only be redeemed by a ClubCard member in the country in which the Points were earned.
10. Points will accumulate over a stipulated period, which period will be determined and may be varied by Clicks from time to time (“Qualifying Period”). Any change to the commencement and/or duration of a Qualifying Period will be notified to ClubCard members.
11. The value of a Reward will be based on the total number of Points earned by a ClubCard member by the end of the last day of the relevant Qualifying Period.
12. Points will be converted into Rewards at the end of each Qualifying Period in accordance with the ClubCard Terms. A ClubCard member must earn a minimum number of qualifying ClubCard Points, currently 50 (fifty) Points (the “Minimum Qualifying Points”), by the end of a Qualifying Period in order to receive a Reward. Any change to the Minimum Qualifying Points will be notified to ClubCard members.
13. In the event that the Minimum Qualifying Points have not been earned in a Qualifying Period, the ClubCard member will not receive any Rewards. The Points earned will automatically be transferred to the next Qualifying Period and continue to accumulate until the ClubCard member has earned the Minimum Qualifying Points; provided that in the event that the ClubCard member fails to earn the Minimum Qualifying Points within a period of 12 (twelve) consecutive months, Clicks reserves the right to cancel any Points that may have accumulated on such ClubCard member’s Clicks ClubCard, after the expiry of the 12 (twelve) month period.
14. A ClubCard member will be notified of any Rewards issued to him/her in each of the countries at the end of each Qualifying Period. Rewards issued to a ClubCard member in each country will be loaded directly onto the ClubCard member’s Clicks ClubCard, to be redeemed separately in the country of issue. Rewards issued are valid for 365 (three hundred and sixty-five) calendar days from the date of issue (“Validity Period”) and may be used at any time during the Validity Period. Any Reward not used within the Validity Period will automatically expire at the end of such Validity Period.
15. Rewards cannot be exchanged for cash or used to purchase any gift cards sold in Clicks stores.
16. Clicks have engaged with certain business partners who participate in ClubCard (“Affinity Associates”). Points and/or other benefits may be earned and/or received when a Clicks ClubCard is used in respect of goods or services purchased from an Affinity Associate. A list of the Affinity Associates and the Points and/or benefits which may be earned and/or received are available online at www.clicks.co.za or may be requested telephonically from Clicks’ Customer Service Centre at 0860 254 257 or +27 (0)21 460 1009.
17. Any Points earned and/or benefits received by a ClubCard member in respect of goods or services purchased from an Affinity Associate may take up to 6 (six) months from the date of the transaction to be issued to and reflect on the periodic rewards statement of a ClubCard member
18. Clicks reserves the right, without prior notice to ClubCard members, to (a) include or terminate the participation of any Affinity Associate from ClubCard and/or (b) amend the nature of and manner in which Points or benefits may be earned from an Affinity Associate.
19. Points may be earned at Affinity Associates, Clicks, Musica, Claire’s and The Body Shop stores. Clicks, however, does not guarantee that its computerised scanning system or that of Musica, Claire’s, The Body Shop or its Affinity Associates (“the System”) will always be online and available to process ClubCard transactions, and accordingly reserves the right to temporarily suspend the awarding of Points or tender of Rewards if the System is offline. Irrespective of where Points are earned, Rewards may only be redeemed at Clicks, Claire’s and The Body Shop stores.
20. Clicks and its Affinity Associates reserve the right to exclude certain goods and/or services from Points and/or other benefits that may be earned and/or received
21. No Points, benefits and/or Rewards will be earned or awarded in respect of any goods and/or services where the earning or awarding of such Points, benefits and/or Rewards are prohibited by any legislation in the Republic of South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Lesotho and/or Swaziland.
22. Points earned using a linked Clicks ClubCard shall accrue to the primary ClubCard member’s Clicks ClubCard. Points that have been converted into Rewards at the end of each Qualifying Period may be redeemed by using the primary ClubCard member’s Clicks ClubCard or any of the linked Clicks ClubCards, subject to clause 9 above.
23. In the event of fraud being committed by any person in respect of a Clicks ClubCard and/or conduct involving the abuse of Points or Rewards, Clicks reserves the right to take appropriate action against the responsible person and all Points accrued and unredeemed Rewards issued may be forfeited and the Clicks ClubCard revoked.
24. In order to keep ClubCard members informed of their Points and Rewards and to communicate ClubCard and other benefits to ClubCard members, Clicks has to (a) process ClubCard members’ personal information on a central computer database; (b) share ClubCard members’ personal information within the Clicks group of companies; (c) share ClubCard members’ personal information with Affinity Associates and third parties who have a strategic marketing relationship with Clicks; (d) send ClubCard members ClubCard information which may include printed periodic statements of accrued Points and issued Rewards; (e) send ClubCard members printed and electronic marketing material to inform ClubCard members of special offers and products that may be of interest to ClubCard members; and (f) send ClubCard members marketing material from Affinity Associates and third parties who have a strategic marketing relationship with Clicks.
25. By applying to become a ClubCard member, or in the case of existing members, by continuing his/her membership of ClubCard, each ClubCard member consents to (a) his/her personal information [as defined in the Protection of Personal Information Act 4 of 2013] being processed by Clicks within the Clicks database; (b) his/her personal information being shared within the Clicks group of companies; (c) his/her personal information being shared with Affinity Associates and third parties who have a strategic marketing relationship with Clicks; (d) receiving ClubCard information which may include printed periodic statements of accrued Points and issued Rewards; (e) receiving printed and electronic marketing material to inform him/her of special offers and products that may be of interest to ClubCard members; and (f) receiving marketing material from Affinity Associates and third parties who have a strategic marketing relationship with Clicks
26. The information provided to Clicks by a ClubCard member when applying for membership to ClubCard is processed and recorded in Clicks’ computer system.
27. Each ClubCard member has the right, in accordance with the relevant legislation, to (a) obtain access to his/her personal information held by Clicks; (b) to request the correction, destruction or deletion of his/her personal information held by Clicks; and (c) to object to the processing of his/her personal information. It furthermore remains the ClubCard member’s responsibility to inform Clicks of any changes to his/her personal information
28. Any ClubCard member may opt-out of any direct marketing received from Clicks should he/she so elect, by notifying Clicks thereof in writing, alternatively, telephonically via the Clicks’ Customer Service Centre on 0860 254 257 or +27 (0)21 460 1009.
29. In addition, any ClubCard member may object to his/her personal information being shared with Affinity Associates or third parties who have a strategic marketing relationship with Clicks, by notifying Clicks in writing of such objection, alternatively telephonically via the Clicks’ Customer Service Centre on 0860 254 257 or +27 (0)21 460 1009. If a ClubCard member objects to his/her personal information being shared with Affinity Associates or third parties who has a strategic marketing relationship with Clicks, prior to the information being shared with such Affinity Associates or third parties, Clicks will not disclose such member’s personal information to Affinity Associates or third parties. If a ClubCard member objects to the sharing of his/her personal information subsequent to the information being shared with Affinity Associates or third parties, Clicks will instruct such Affinity Associates or third parties to destroy or delete all records of the ClubCard member’s personal information and to refrain from retaining any record thereof.
30. Clicks may, in its sole discretion, terminate ClubCard at any time upon notice to the ClubCard members, provided that the termination will not affect any Points earned or Rewards issued to a member prior to the date of such termination.
31. Clicks shall be entitled to cede, assign, delegate or in any other way dispose of any or all of its rights and obligations in terms of ClubCard without the prior consent of the ClubCard members.