The Body Shop

Drops of Youth Youth Concentrate 30ml

4.5 2 reviews
ID: 254308
Add to favourites

The Body Shop Drops of Youth Concentrate 30ml made with the finest natural ingredients, instantly moisturises the skin, enhancing skin texture and leaving it smooth and soft.

Clicks - click & collect
Click & Collect

Collect your order in-store R15 or FREE for orders over R150.

Clicks - Standard delivery
Standard Delivery

Door-to-door courier countrywide R60 or FREE for orders over R500.

R 390.00
eB: 3900
Clicks - click & collect
click & collect

Collect your order in-store R15 or FREE for orders over R150.

Clicks - Standard delivery
Standard delivery

Door-to-door courier countrywide R60 or FREE for orders over R500.

More Information

Detailed information

The Body Shop Drops of Youth Concentrate 30 ml

Detailed Description:
The world is our source of beauty.We search the globe for the finest natural ingredients, hand-picking the cream of the crop to create precious botanical oils and extracts. Never tested on animals, our indulgent textures will deliver superior skin benefits and heighten your senses to make your skin feel so good.Facial concentrate for youthful-looking skin.FSC®.Mix packaging.Plant stem cells the renewal power from nature for youthful-looking skin.Stem cells are the "renewal engine" of a plant. Making it thrive and renew, they are one of the strongest regenerating powers in nature. Sustainably extracted through a biotechnological process, we preserve their potency whilst respecting the plant.A youth-enhancing concentrate:We searched the world from cold mountains to the sea and extracted stem cells from 3 resilient plants that survive thanks to their exceptional properties:Edelweiss from the Italian alps, known for its protective properties.Criste marine and sea holly from the brittany coast renowned for their renewing and restructuring properties.Working together, they are infused in our new advanced serum to help enhance skin renewal and trigger visibly fresh, youthful-looking skin at the surface.From the 1stdrop: skin appears fresher, smoother and more supple.Day after day: pores look refined, lines appear smoothed, skin unveils a healthy luminosity and a youthful bounce.Made from 99%* ingredients of natural origin, this quickly-absorbed, non-sticky concentrate fuses with your skin, leaving it instantly softer.*Remaining 1% consists of essential materials to support the integrity of the formula.Dermatologically tested.Non comedogenic.© 2015 The Body Shop Int'l Plc.The Body Shop and are registered trademarks of The Body Shop Int'l Plc.TM- A trademarks of The Body Shop Int'l Plc.www.thebodyshop.com.

Pack size:
30 ml (1.0 US fl oz)

Quantity in pack:

Marketing description:
The Body Shop®.Drops of Youth™.Youth concentrate.99% ingredients of natural origin.With 3 plant stem cells.Edelweiss from the Italian alps, sea holly & criste marine from the brittany coast.30 ml (1.0 US fl oz).

The Body Shop

Package type:

See more See less

How to use

Usage instructions:
Your daily dose of youth:Apply 2-3 drops and massage into skin. Allow the concentrate to sink in for a few seconds before applying your day or night moisturiser.

See more See less


Water, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Propanediol, Fagus Sylvatica Bud Extract, Chondrus Crispus/Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Sodium Hyaluronate, Benzyl Alcohol, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Adenosine, Fragrance, Eryngium Maritimum Extract, Leontopodium Alpinum Meristem Cell Culture, Linalool, Crithmum Maritimum Callus Culture Filtrate, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil, Citronellol, Malva Sylvestris Flower Extract/Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Flower Extract, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Limonene, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Xanthan Gum.

See more See less


Write a review
4.5 from 2 reviews
A must have on your skincare list This is a remarkable product especially if you have oily / dry combination skin. It rejuvenates and gives your skin a healthy glow. Perfect to use under your make up. Definitely a must have to incorporate in your daily skin care routine.
Flawless skin This is something I cannot go without in my daily face cleansing routine! Make my skin bright shiny and super soft I use this everyday and people always complement my skin if only they knew the secret 😉! Its a must buy