The Body Shop

Oils Of Life Facial Oil 50ml

The Body Shop Oil Of Life Facial Oil 50 ml is infused with 3 precious seed oils. Its lightweight formula effortlessly melts onto skin and leaves the skin feeling revitalised and nourished.

R 395.00
Add to favourites
Clicks - click & collect
click & collect

Collect your order in-store R15 or FREE for orders over R150

Clicks - Standard delivery
Standard delivery

Door-to-door courier countrywide R60 or FREE for orders over R450

The Body Shop Oil Of Life Facial Oil 50 ml

Detailed Description:
The world is our source of beauty: We search the globe for the finest natural ingredients, hand-picking the cream of the crop to create precious botanical oils and extracts. Never tested on animals, our indulgent textures will deliver superior skin benefits and heighten your senses to make your skin feel so good. Intensely revitalising facial oil. Seed oils pure extracts of life for your skin. Seeds give life to a new plant, making seed oils one of the most concentrated sources of essential nutrients on earth. Cold-pressed to their pure form, we preserve their potent properties and ensure the utmost affinity to skin. Intensely revitalising facial oil: We searched the world and selected 3 precious seed oils known for their supreme revitalising and repairing properties on skin: Black cumin oil from Egypt, known for its concentration in antioxidant. Rosehip oil from Chile, rich in repairing omega 3 and 6. Camellia oil from China, naturally rich in nutritive oleic acid. By infusing them with a powerful blend of essential oils, we created a daily facial oil that intensely revitalises skin and visibly reduces signs of ageing. Instantly: skin appears smoother, radiance looks revived and skin feels intensely nourished. After 4 weeks: signs of ageing appear reduced - wrinkles appear minimised, skin feels more elastic and firmer. Enjoy a highly sensorial experience: made from 99%* oils of natural origin, this lightweight intensely revitalising facial oil effortlessly melts onto skin, leaving a velvety-soft, non-sticky finish. *Remaining 1% consists of essential materials to support the integrity of the formula. For an enhanced experience: Use with the twin-ball revitalising facial massager** to target: 1. Jawline & cheekbones. 2. Forehead. 3. Neck. 4. Decollete. Suitable even for sensitive skin. Dermatologically tested. **Not included with this product. FSC®. Mix packaging. ©2016 The Body Shop Int'l Plc. The Body Shop, The Body Shop and oils of life are trademarks of The Body Shop Int'l Plc. www.thebodyshop.com.

Pack size:
e 50 ml (1.69 US fl oz)

Quantity in pack:

Marketing description:
The Body Shop®. Oils of life. Vegan formula. No silicones. No mineral oil. 99% oils of natural origin. Intensely revitalising facial oil. With 3 precious seed oils. Black cumin oil from Egypt, rosehip oil from Chile, camellia oil from China. 50 ml (1.69 US fl oz).

The Body Shop

Package type:

See more See less

Usage instructions:
Daily life-infusing ritual: Apply 1-2 drops onto face and neck and gently massage into skin every morning and evening before applying a cream. Avoid eye area.

See more See less

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil/Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil/ Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Nigella Sativa Seed Oil, Fragrance, Tocopherol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-t-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Limonene, Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil/Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary Leaf) Oil, Origanum Majorana Leaf Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Coumarin, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil/ Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Citral, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil/Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil.

See more See less


from 0 reviews Write a review