JOHNSON’S® Moisture Rich
Baby Skincare Routine
Your baby is a special little wonder. She may have your smile, hair or eyes but her skin is very different to yours and therefore needs special care.
What makes your baby’s skin so different to yours?
No-one understands baby’s skin like JOHNSON’S® who have done more to advance peer-reviewed scientific literature on the physiology of baby skin than any other skincare company. JOHNSON’S® knows that your baby’s skin is delicate and will still continue to develop beyond the age of 2 years old. It loses moisture up to 5 times faster than an adult’s¹, so it needs extra hydration to stay healthy.
That’s why JOHNSON’S® encourages a 2-step nourishing skincare routine that goes beyond softness to deliver 24 hour hydration for healthy baby skin.
Step 1: Cleanse with JOHNSON’S® top-to-toe® Wash
• Safe to use from the first day – as mild as pure water to the skin²
• Hypoallergenic formula gently cleanses without over-drying
• The NO MORE TEARS® formula is as gentle as pure water to the eyes
Step 2: Moisturise with JOHNSON’S® top-to-toe® Extra Moisturising Baby Cream
• Specially developed to suit the needs of delicate skin
• Nourishes baby’s skin for 24 hours, helping give extra protection from dryness
1. Nikolovski J et al. 2009. J Invest Dermatol
2. Lavender T et al, BMC Pediatrics, 2011.11:35. Infant skin-cleansing product versus water: A pilot randomized, assessor-blinded controlled trial