Improving access to healthcare
- Over 600 Clicks pharmacies nationwide make it easier to receive expert advice and professional care.
- We provide over-the-counter medication online or via the Clicks app. Collect your meds at the nearest Clicks pharmacy for free or have them delivered to your home.
- Low prices and the free Repeat Prescription Service make access to medication even more affordable and convenient.
- Over 200 caring Clicks Clinics nationwide offer holistic primary healthcare services for you and your family, including medical aid-funded screening tests.
- Clicks Virtual Doctor is a tele-healthcare service that gives fast and affordable access to a GP via video calling.
- In 2021, we are offering over R100 million in self-medication savings. Plus, you can save up to 30% by asking your Clicks Pharmacist for a more affordable generic alternative to your prescribed medications.
- Clicks Private Label offers affordable alternatives to many over-the-counter medicines and health products.
Providing free health services
- Founded in 2011, the Clicks Helping Hand Trust offers free preventative testing and wellness services to disadvantaged South Africans in all Clicks clinics, including:
- HIV/Aids testing and counselling
- Screenings for heart disease and diabetes during awareness campaigns.
- The Clicks Helping Hand Trust Moms and Babies programme offers free clinic services every Wednesday afternoon at selected clinics for mothers whose babies were born in state hospitals, and who do not have access to medical aid.
- ‘Girls on the Go’ is a Clicks Helping Hand Trust programme that addresses period poverty.
- In 2020, the Trust donated 10 000 flu vaccinations to the Covid-19 relief efforts.
Championing a healthy lifestyle
- We offer a wealth of free expert information on good nutrition, mental health, flu, Covid-19 and conditions such as diabetes, allergies, heart disease and more available on our online health hub.
- Because good health starts with good hygiene, we prioritise making basic hygiene products – such as soap, hand sanitiser and household cleaning products – affordable and accessible.
- Our Smartbite range provides nutritious options for specific dietary requirements, including diabetic and gluten-free. Our Smartlife range includes appliances and food prep tools to make healthy eating more convenient and accessible.
- We stock a specialty line of sports vitamin and nutrition supplements, protein and strength products to support fitness.
- We stock an extensive range of beauty and personal care products across brands that are free from chemicals such as phthalates and parabens.
- The Clicks MyEarth range includes ingredient-conscious personal care products, including aluminium- and paraben-free anti-perspirants and sanitary pads with 100% organic cotton top sheets.