Protecting our staff and customers in stores
Clicks has implemented the following initiatives within our stores to protect the health and safety of our employees and our customers:
• Plexiglass screens (sneeze screens) have been implemented at tills and pharmacy counters.
• Face visors have been supplied to our customer-facing staff to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and protect both our customers and staff.
• Flu vaccinations have been offered at no cost to all store staff to help build their immunity.
• Clicks clinics remain open focussing on flu vaccinations as their key priority.
• Continuous training of staff about the coronavirus and the precautionary hygiene principles to adhere to in order to limit its spread.
• Cleaning our stores more frequently.
• Placing wipes and sanitisers throughout our stores.
• Stopping all proximate interaction with customers such as beauty make overs.
• Limiting the number of customers in-store at any one time (with installation of markers on the floor to indicate how far apart customers should stand).
• Responsibly destroying all in-store testers.