It is important to inform the pharmacy as soon as your medicine prescription changes, so that the most recent prescription is used to pre-pack the correct medicines for your next collection.
Repeat Prescriptions Service FAQ
Yes. You can choose the Clicks pharmacy that is the most convenient for you to collect your repeat prescription from. However, once you've registered for the service at your selected pharmacy, you will need to collect your repeat prescription medication from that pharmacy only.
Yes. You can register for the service with your current prescription. Whether you only have 1 month or 5 months on your prescription, we will register you for the remainder of the cycle.
It's convenient – we SMS you when your medicine is ready for collection.
It's simple – simply sign up at the Clicks pharmacy where you would like to collect.
It's easy – your medication is pre-packed and pre-claimed, saving you time.
It's free – signing up doesn't cost you a cent.
We will tell you when you need to renew your prescription.
If you are on a medical aid, your medicine will be processed through your medical scheme – in line with your medical scheme benefits.
Your doctor can simply fax your script to us.*
* Please note that depending on the schedule of the medicine, the original script may be required.
1. Register – contact or visit the pharmacy that is most convenient for you.
2. Your prescription information – bring in or fax your script to the pharmacy where you've registered.
3. SMS – you'll receive an SMS when your medicines are ready for collection.
4. Collection – pick up your medicines from the pharmacy where you've registered.