Click & Collect
Collect your order in-store R15 or FREE for orders over R150.
Dettol Antiseptic Liquid 250ml is trusted to kill germs and protect your family. It is versatile and can be used all over the house to disinfect surfaces. It can also be used to clean wounds or added to bath water to cleanse the skin.
Dettol Antiseptic Liquid 250 ml
Chloroxylenol/chloorxilenol 4,8g/100 ml. Dettol and the Sword device are trademarks of the RB Group. ©2021 Reckitt Benckiser Pharmaceuticals (Pty) Ltd. For product comments or queries call: 0861 11 11 00. Full professional information leaflet is available on www.cpdcentre.co.za. Use Dettol antiseptic disinfectant liquid to kill germs on the skin, help protect against infection from cuts and scrapes.
Quantity in pack:
Kills the covid-19 virus. S0. Dettol. Antiseptic liquid. The strong germ kill that protects your family*. Cuts & wounds. Surface disinfection. 250 ml.
Use diluted. Adhere to the recommended dilutions. Direction for antiseptic use: wounds, cuts, abrasions and insect bites: wash the affected area with 3 medicine measures (one medicine measure = 5 ml) of Dettol antiseptic liquid (15 ml) diluted in a glass of water (300 ml). Do not apply repeatedly. Dilution for surface use: floors and hard surface disinfection: dilute 50 ml (4 capfuls) in 1 litre of water (one capful = 12,5 ml). Apply to surface and leave on for 5 minutes. Remove by wiping the surface.
Store at or below 25 degrees C.
For external use only. Do not use: If you have eczema, a skin condition or are allergic to any of the ingredients. Undiluted on your skin as severe irritation may occur. Do not swallow. *On children under 1 year of age. Near your eyes, ears, nose or mouth. Dettol antiseptic liquid is not recommended as a hand sanitizer for the Covid-19 virus. If contact is made with eyes, wash them thoroughly with cold water and consult your doctor. If accidentally swallowed, wash out mouth and drink plenty of water or milk. Seek medical advice immediately. Do not apply repeatedly, as repeated application may give rise to hypersensitivity. Known symptoms of overdosage and particulars of its treatment: Accidental ingestion: vomiting and diarrhoea. Large quantities may cause respiratory distress, respiratory depression and cardiovascular collapse. Treatment is symptomatic and supportive. Administer a demulcent drink e.g. milk. Contact your doctor, poison treatment centre or hospital immediately. Keep out of reach of children.