click & collect
Collect your order in-store R15 or FREE for orders over R150.
Safeway 2-In-1 Curler & Straightener is your ultimate hair tool to get any look you want! It has ceramic-coated floating plates with a temperature range of 180-200 degrees. No more worrying if you switched off your straightener with the auto shut-off it switches off after 60 minutes.
Safeway 2-In-1 Curler & Straightener
All electrical merchandise is covered by a 12-month guarantee from date of purchase, excluding defects that occur due to normal wear and tear.Did you know?Safeway has a broad range of products suited for your home, consisting not only of household appliances but also audio and digital products, scales, plugs, adaptors, batteries, fans and heaters. We also offer an extensive range of personal grooming products, including hairdryers, hair straighteners, men's shavers, hair clippers, body groomers and massage products..
Quantity in pack:
Safeway.2-in-1 curler and straightener.Ceramic-coated floating plates.Indication light.Auto shut-off in 60 minutes.Temperature range: 180-200 degrees.On/off switch..12 month guarantee.
Using the 2-in-1 hair curler and straightener
The product is designed to curl and straighten hair effectively. Do not use this device anywhere else except on your hair.
1. Wash your hair and dry fully.
2. Remove the protective cover from the unit and it is ready to use.
4. Turn on the unit by pressing the centre of the ON/OFF switch.
Using the 2-in-1 Hair Curler and Straightener to straighten hair
1. Before using it on your hair, divide the hair into thin strands of hair.
2. To straighten the hair, place it between the straightening plates and gently slide it downwards.
3. Repeat this process 2-4 times.
Using the 2-in-1 Hair Curler and Straightener to curl hair
1. In order to curl your hair you must divide your hair into thin strands.
2. Take one strand of hair at a time and curl it around the curling plate of the unit. (During this time be very careful not to touch the curling plate with your hands)
3. Hold the strand of hair for approximately 5-10 seconds and then release the hair strand. Repeat this process with the rest of the hair strands until the process has been completed.
4. Do not comb the hair just after curling; wait until it cools down completely.
5. Unplug the appliance from the power supply and allow it to cool down.
It does not curl or straightner. Waste of money.