click & collect
Collect your order in-store R15 or FREE for orders over R250
Safeway Hair Clipper comes with stainless steel blades, comb attachments, oil and cleaning brush. Enjoy the trusted quality and exceptional value of the Safeway brand, along with a 12-month guarantee.
Safeway Hair Clipper
For over 30 years, Safeway has been providing South African homes with an extensive range of quality electrical appliances.
Exclusive to Clicks and trusted by our customers, Safeway products are designed to be reliable and offer exceptional value.
Safeway has a broad range of products suited for your home, consisting not only of household appliances but also audio and digital products, scales, plugs, adaptors, batteries, fans and heaters. We also offer an extensive range of personal grooming products, including hairdryers, hair straighteners, men's shavers, hair clippers, body groomers and massage products.
Stainless Steel blades. On/Off button. With comb attachments, oil and cleaning brush.
Rated power 15W.
All electrical merchandise is covered by a 12-month guarantee from date of purchase, excluding defects that occur due to normal wear and tear.
Talk to us... 0860 254 257.www.clicks.co.za.
Quantity in pack:
Safeway.Hair clipper.Stainless steel blades.On/off button.With comb attachments, oil and cleaning brush.Trusted quality, exceptional value.12 month guarantee.
Using Hair clippers:
The product is designed to cut human head hair with specialised clippers.
Using hair clipper for the first time:
1. Oil the cutting set.
2. Connect to the main unit.
3. Switch the equipment on using the on/off switch and, after use, switch it off again.
The audible click than can sometimes be heard when switching the equipment on is a result of the drive unit switching on. This is completely normal.
A slight warming of the equipment and vibrations during use is normal.
Setting the power:
The blade track is set at the optimum setting. The blade track can change as a result of voltage fluctuations
In the event of under voltage, the blade track can shorten and , in the event of over voltage, it can lengthen
By changing the setting of the adjusting screw, you can set this blade track yourself.
1. Use a screwdriver
2. Using the on/off button switch equipment off.
3. Turn the adjusting screw clockwise until you hear a loud noise
4. Turn the adjusting screw anti-clockwise until the loud noise stops, and then turn the adjusting screw clockwise half circle.
Using the Attachment Combs:
Depending on the desired haircut, the equipment can be operated with or without attachment combs
Iincluded are 3mm, 6mm, 9mm & 12mm
Attaching /Removing the attachment comb:
1. Place the attachment comb onto the cutting edge of the cutting set and press the iron on to the cutting setting in the direction of the housing until it is fixed.
2. The attachment comb can be easily removed by lifting the adjustable iron under the combs.
Husband loves it