Your brows bring out your eyes and perfectly frame your face. Strong brows can make all the difference to your look, even on a minimalist makeup day!
Keep your eyebrow game strong with these Sorbet expert tips:
For defined brows
1. Using the Sorbet Neat & Tidy Lash & Brow Brush, brush the eyebrows in all directions and then in the direction of the hair growth.
2. Tweeze any stray hairs.
3. Sharpen both sides of the pencil before starting.
4. Using the dark side of the pencil, starting at the inner eyebrow, and draw fine strokes in the direction of the hair growth.
5. Cover the entire brow with the strokes until both brows are even and appear fuller.
6. Using the highlighter side of the pencil, apply to under the arch of the eyebrows.
For full brows
1. Using the Neat & Tidy Lash & Brow Brush, brush the eyebrows in all directions and then in the direction of the hair growth.
2. Tweeze any stray hairs and brush the brows into shape.
3. Using the angled brush, apply the brow wax to the brows in the direction of the hair growth.
4. Brush the brows upward and then back to original shape.
5. Using the sponge applicator, apply powder (light / dark) to the eyebrows to fill them in.
6. Ensure to blend to remove solid lines.
7. Brush once again to ensure full coverage and neatness.